5.28.2008

stolen from a muchly missed meara

Realizations Survey (Enlightening, much)

1. I've come to realize that my boobs:
are not very sensitive. surprisingly I don't have too many breast related epiphany's.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I'm not very clear because even I have stopped caring about what I'm saying.

3. I've come to realize that when I drive:
I feel free unless I have a bout of road rage.

4. I've come to realize that I need:
people who are mine.

5. I've come to realize that I lost:
my way.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
you lie to my face and expect me to understand.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I do all those stupid things I used to make fun of my friends for, but I'm more sly about it, so the shame is still private.

8. I've come to realize that money:
is the only thing that has a hope of making a difference.

9. I've come to realize that people:
are bright and shiny and wonderful, but fleeting.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
here.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
wasn't nearly enough.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
brings me more sadness than joy now.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning:
I really wanted to sleep more and not get a text about someone's marital fight.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night :
I pace outside in the night and make promises I'm never going to keep.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
old friends contacting me and should I return the favor.

17. I've come to realize that babies are:
for other people.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace:
I hate it.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
find joy in something.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
do whatever comes along, I don't plan that much.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
start all over again.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
figure out what I really want.

No comments: